The Benefits of Reiki
The peaceful way to health and relaxation
Reiki helps to strengthen and restore each person’s life force. Treatment can be received by anyone, anywhere, anytime. The list of benefits that Reiki offers to its recipients is extensive. Any person, animal or plant that is in need can be helped with Reiki treatments, given either through the laying on of hands or through distant healing. Here are some of the many benefits of Reiki:
• Reduces pain
• Decreases arthritic pain and increases mobility
• Reduces stress, anxiety and panicky behavior
• Reduces heart rate and lowers blood pressure
• Reiki penetrates beyond obvious systematic conditions of the body and treats the underlying causes of illness.
• Pain, stresses, and agitations that are associated with long-term suffering can benefit from cumulative Reiki treatments
• Relieves side effects of chemotherapy and radiation
• Improves emotional well-being
• Promotes positive thinking
• Enhances vitality
• Restores balance to our energy centers
• Offers energy to all organs, muscles, nerves and bones
• Reduces fatigue and insomnia
• Reiki’s gentle energy comforts and assists through the grieving process
• Reiki can be safely used in conjunction with all other conventional health practices
• Reiki accelerates the body’s natural healing ability, reducing the recovery periods that follow surgeries and injuries.
• Does not interfere with medical treatment; enhances positive benefits of medication while removing negative side affects
• Reiki assists us in letting go of the aspects within our lives that negatively impact us.
• Assists in alcohol/addiction recovery
• The manifesting facets of Reiki help to bring our intentions and goals to fruition.
• Reiki helps you deal with special situations in your life such as exams, job interviews, divorce, career changes, and family illness. This list could be expanded for several more pages; there is simply no limit to the benefits that Reiki can bestow on those who are receptive to it. It is a gentle, yet powerful, energy healing modality. It is not a substitute for medical care. Reiki works in harmony with all other kinds of treatment including medical and psychological care. All of us can benefit from Reiki – our children, our parents and grandparents, and our animal companions.